From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2006 21:38:20 -0500
My vet just got back to me about the ongoing diarhea - and the going
every 1-2 hours.  She suggested we just keep Mikette on the amoxi since
it helped her while on the two week period both times.  Does this make
sense to anyone?  I didn't think you were supposed to stay on an
antibiotic for an ongoing period of time.

I had mentioned the Biaxin to her after others mentioned it when the
earlier prescribed Flagyl was too hard to give.  She looked it up and
found it's not available in the US.  (although I assume some of those
who responded are in the US).

Sorry to be repeatedly asking about meds.  I feel so confused on what
to try.  I want to get my insulinomic Mikette feeling better, and then
am nervous to try something new.  I have Melatonin pills which I still
haven't added (am nervous about proper time of day, I can do at 8:30 am
but then leave for work - she's in a room with no windows which I thought
was good but now I'm not sure).  I bought Essaic but then was too scared
to give it.  She's on Prednisolone and Diaoxide.  I'm now going to look
up pycnogenus that was mentioned.  I feel like the more I try to look
into what's right the more confused I get.  I don't want to fail my
little ones, but I'm not sure I'm making the right choices.

Risa