From:
"Sandra M. Casson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Feb 1999 08:49:28 -0600
This is my first time to write on this list, but something unusual
happened.  My new 7 week old ferret finally learned to use the litter pan.
We use kitty litter.  All of a sudden, she started running around the cage
eeping and fussing.  I feared the worst, blood... green stuff.  I picked up
my black beauty and examined her.  There was a piece of litter lodged in
her rectum and one in her ... My husband held her down as I removed them.
She screamed and through a fit, but was happy to be free of the pieces.
Can anyone suggest a litter that wouldn't ...well... you know.

Omni the ferret loving dog
The black ferret (we haven't found the right name yet.)

P.S. There is nothing cuter than watching a baby ferret do a war dance for
the first time then losing it's balance and falling over.

The Happy Ferret Home of Northwest Arkansas -- We are looking for a few
good ferrets.  The Few. The Proud.  The Ferrets.
Sandra Casson/Phillips