From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jul 1999 08:29:18 -0700
Sharin,

You aren't the only one with little soy milk monsters.  One of my ferrets
is an extremely picky eater.  He doesn't like any snacks except for
Linatone and SOY MILK.  The other ferret will eat just about anything, but
he goes particularly nuts for soy milk.  While I'm eating cereal with soy
milk for breakfast, he will climb on the table, climb up my leg, or just
look at me with those pleading little eyes.  I always give in eventually
and let him lick out of the bowl.  (I can hear non-ferret-lovers saying,
"BLEAH!!") He can't get enough of it!!  Now that my fiance and I are living
together, he will try to steal from both of us if we eat breakfast at
separate times.  What a mischief!

All the best,
 Julie