From:
linda soule <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Aug 2011 00:30:43 -0700
Hi All,
We will be having our annual fund raiser for the shelter on the 10th
of Sept. Below is the information and if you have any questions,
please contact me.. I hope there are folks in the N. NV and CA area
that will plan on attending.

8th ANNUAL OPEN HOUSE AND FERRET FROLIC
DATE: SEPTEMBER 10, 2011
TIME: 12:00 ‹ 5:00PM
PLACE: 977 PLEASANTVIEW CT
GARDNERVILLE, NV 89460

Contact: Linda Soule @ 775-265-6744 for questions

Admission: $1 per person/per ferret

Raffles, Silent Auctions, Live Auctions, Bake Sale, & Items for Sale.

Hamburger and Hot Dog lunches are available

FERRET GAMES: Ferrets wanting to play the games there is a $1 donation
per ferret for each game, with exception of the tube race. You purchase
the tube + $1 and you take the tube home. This year there will be
people games too!

Ferret gift exchange: Bring a gift for a ferret, no more than $20 and
take a gift home to your ferrets. Please wrap items...ferrets love
surprises.

You Be the Judge: Submit up to 5 photos and attendees are the judges

Costume Contest: Dress up your ferret and attendees will be the judges

Items needed for the shelter: HE laundry soap, regular bleach, paper
towels, 30 gal trash bags, double bed comforters, children's sleeping
bags, and monetary donations for the vet bill and care of the ferrets.

Ferret Lovers from CA; please don't bring your ferrets. We may have the
rent a ferret for those of you that can't bring your fuzzies.

Linda