From:
sue thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Aug 2006 13:43:59 -0400
NOTE: This has been sent to everyone in my address book, if you have
received it by accident, please email me to take you out of address
book.  IF you have recently made a donation or purchased from me, ignore
this and thanks, (not expecting more from you)

UPDATE 8/26/06-Things are starting to move now.  Home should be here
anywhere from 4-8 weeks.  I had the closing with the government program
on friday the 25th.  Had to sign an agreement with them, some things I
have to do or I could lose the place.  This week coming up someone is
coming to do survery and mark the spot where pad and home is going, then
electric company has to come out and move a pole before pad and home can
come in.  I'm in a panic, I simply can't do all that needs to be done
here AND do ebay which I need to do to raise money.  I am still short the
money I needed to get the new place in here.  I have got to empty this
entire house, do the cattery, which I have bought part of what is needed
and still have part of it to buy whenever I get the remaining funds.
AND still do everything that needs to be done with the animals here.  I
also still have materials to buy to do the ferret room before I can move
them into the new home.  I haven't raised the funds for that either.  I
still have no generator and before the new place is brought in here,
the electric company has to come move the utility pole which means there
will be no power for hours, the ferrets simply cannot handle the heat.
I have tried to raise the funds for a small generator and haven't done
that either.

I TRY TO AVOID ASKING FOR DONATIONS, but I may have to now.  In the next
4-8 weeks, I will not be able to get much more listed on ebay.  I simply
have too much to do here.  Yet I need to do ebay, that's how I raise
funds to keep us going here.

I simply cannot do it all, I am now asking you to please look at auctions
or make a small donation if possible.  I will still try to get a few
things listed every sunday, sometimes I may not.  I simply have to get
things going here, this cattery has to be built and I don't have all of
the materials I need, I have to order the remainder, also, I have to have
materials to build shelters for the cats within the cattery, this is our
rainy season, I can't leave them without shelter.  I also need materials
to do the ferret room once the new home comes, before I move the ferrets
into new home.

Yep, right now I'm having some good cries, it's a long journey to get to
the normalcy I need here.

any questions, feel free to ask, at the end of email, copy and paste
documents lines into your browser, hit go and you should see some
pictures of the animals along with the area where cattery is to go and
the materials already ordered.

Thanks and hugs from the animals,

sue
Auctions items NOW added every Sunday by midnight! Items added to ebay
store all of the time.
Please visit my ebay auctions, always raising funds for food, meds,
spays and neuters,
http://stores.ebay.com/Ferret-Cat-Rescue?refid=store

Join my eBay Animal group to chat with other animal lovers at:
http://groups.ebay.com/forum.jspa?forumID=100001326

Make a Donation, Help Make a difference!  Building materials for outdoor
cattery, materials for ferret room, food,meds, etc.

copy and paste next lines into web browser and hit go, see pics of
animals, location where cattery is planned to go and materials purchased
so far for cattery.

[Moderator's note: Invalid link was submitted.]