From:
Lorraine Kozlowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 2003 07:54:18 -0700
Okay, you've got my attention.  Many have e-mailed to tell that shots
are a lesser evil then then the disease.  However, I was wondering...Are
there any records or numbers kept somewhere by some organization that
state the number of rabies or diseases from flying insects on animals
that stay indoors?  Someone must have some information on actual cases.
How many times in our recent history has a human carried a disease in on
their shoes?  Or let the deadly bug in the house?  I'm not being
flippant, I really do care.

LSK