From:
"Gustafson, Barb" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 08:40:24 -0700
A box arrived today from Jim and Marie and their 12 Wonderful Fur Kidlets.
A box full of donated stuffies for the shelter kids.  Julie is swearing up
and down that she's still a rescue even though I adopted her over a year
ago.  She figures she's hit the mother load!  So far I've counted over 35
stuffies stuffed in her cage and she's still making trips back and forth.
I'm not sure where Boots and LittleUn are going to sleep, there's not much
room left!

Not to worry Jim & Marie, I'll round them all up and make sure they get to
the *real* rescues.  Thanks so much for bringing Christmas to the shelter
ferts.

Barb Gustafson
Alberta Ferret Society
President