From:
"D. bones" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Dec 2007 22:23:41 -0500
Well they aren't really boys. We have two former Ohio boys. I prefer
to call them "Lori's boys.

Anyway I'd like to introduce Winchester and Remington. lol, they could
be father and son. Remington being the younger. Winchester is living
proof that God was chuckling when he made ferrets. Winchester is a
brick with white toes. He dookd and dances and whirs and twirls. He
loves everyone. He is a riot. he loves to sleep under the covers ov
my bed. he loves to bump noses and give kisses.

Remington was picked out by me, has the same face as Winchester, but
a few ounces lighter. Remington loves to help me sort my tackle bag,
loves toilet paper rolls, and is baffled by socks. He loves his play /
sleepy mat. Likes to tackle the play towels, and likes tummy
raspberry's.

He has charmed the girls at the vets where he had his first check up
and his stitches checked. He's been introduced to a couple of the older
kids here and not much interest was generated. He wanted to whirl off
and spread some dooks.

Remington was a re-rescue from LORI, but he doesn't seem to care, he
just wants treats lol

Both boys are big, furry cuddle bugs.

We are grate full they are here in KY. so far neither have said,
"ya'll" or asked for cornbread and corn pudding. <thankgoodness>

--
David  , the broken one from Winchester weezles