Date:
Sat, 28 Oct 2006 12:57:58 -0400
Chris, thank you for your lovely post. I must say that I am rather
jealous of all you bipolar people. I have not been to either pole, much
less both of them. I would love to go one day before I am too old to
withstand the cold, though.

Rocky (Bobblehead, aka Bobbles) would also like it. He is not the
brightest bulb in the box - probably due to the brain damage he
sustained from his childhood bout with meningitis. The boy is ALWAYS
manic! He is a hoot. Now, he did get really depressed after Shadow died
in July. I found him sleeping in my bed! And, as always, he was on his
back, looking like a comma, right smack dab in the middle, on the
covers, just lying there. I found him under the covers once and he
scared me 'cause my ferrets are not the curl up in bed with you kind! I
thought he was in the sock drawer. BTW, none of the ferrets will sleep
in the sock drawer anymore now that Shadow is gone. They all used to
climb in there with him.

That Rocky has a 6th sense. As I was writing about him he wandered in
and gave me a few minutes of his precious time!

Well, I rambled so much I eventually got around to a ferret topic. Oh
well, I still want to go to the Poles!

 --
renee :)
It's amazing how much can be accomplished if nobody cares who gets the