Date:
Wed, 5 Nov 1997 21:32:48 -0600
>From:    Rochelle Newman <[log in to unmask]>
>>Of course I know to leave the vet's number I will also call the vet to
>>advise him she will be watching the little angels.  What am I forgetting?

>Leave a signed letter <snip to save bandwidth>

I also take a signed letter to my vet authorizing basic lifesaving treatment
with agreement to pay upon return.  the letter also has my cell phone number
and the number where I will be staying with instructions to call for
approval of anything else- I always prepare for the worst-like euthanasia if
necessary.

My vet understands that quality of life is more important than quantity.
(My wishes not nec. her views)

Elwin