From:
Marti Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Sep 1996 19:30:49 +0000
Hello all Ferret Lovers!!!!

Since I posted my previous message about being interested in starting a live
chat room, on Undernet, I have had a few people contact me with great
interest, and now I am ready to start collecting names and e-mail addresses,
to send in so we can start up.  The Undernet policy is that I am required to
have 10 sponsors, of course that means, 10 people willing to start up the
chat room, and I have to send them the names with their e-mail addresses.

I feel this would be a wonderful place for everyone to come and chat live,
from all around the world, and brag about their little furry friends. If it
is possible, I would have the Ferret FAQ downloaded to be able to send out
to people who are new to being ferret owners, or just inquiring about
Ferrets in general, when they come into the room. The room will be conducted
in fun, friendly conversation, and strick rules of the text of conversation,
I want to keep it clean and respectable. I welcome all professional people
from the medical field, to stop in and chat for anyone who has questions
about their Ferrets.

So I am asking each and everyone of you, that are interested in such a room,
to contact me ASAP.

And with the combination of Ferret Digest and the online chat, we can really
do a great job of reaching out to one another, and form a warm fuzzy fun
room!!!!

BTW, we have a new baby, her name is Lucy, and she is 11 weeks old, and we
are soooo proud of her, our 16 week old male, Loosewire, and Lucy, spent 3
hours of chasing and playing, and they are so tuckered out, that their
sleeping soundly curled up together!!!!

Sincerely, Marti Smith
Marti Smith
http://www.tir.com/~44magnum