From:
Angela M Preimesberger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Jul 1996 15:05:01 PST
I truly agree with you.  I am in the Air Force and stationed on an Army post
(but live off-base).  Here's the situation: Air Force bases use Army
veternarians (Army uses Air Force weather people).  Chances are that
veternarian is Army.  I personally don't know of an army installation that
approves of ferrets.  I have a friend on Scott AFB with a similar problem
except the MP (police officers) came to her dorm and tried to take her
ferret.  She got it off base in time luckily.  We found out the policy on
Scott AFB was the decision for the ferret to be allowed was up to the base
commander.  It may be the same there too.  Talk to your first sergeant and
commander to see what is the policy.

Good luck!

Angela