Date:
Tue, 13 May 1997 08:33:23 -0400
This is a request to all that are on the FML.  If everyone out there only
sent a dollar bill that would be a great help.  My husband and I have sent a
donation in memory of our first ferret Missie who we lost this past
Christmas.  Please send what ever you can to help out as there are many
states that have the same laws that Michigan has and may need the support we
are giving KoDo.  This will show that we are not going to take this sitting
down and that we are serious about our fuzzy little friends.  Again PLEASE
SEND YOUR DONATIONS!!!!!!  Send them to following address: THANK YOU

Gloria Davis
Treasurer GLFA
27654 Southpointe
Grosse IIe, Mich.  48138