From:
Margaret Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Jul 2006 03:13:41 -0500
I have been reading the comments on the Irish with much interest.  You
see, my Ma tells me we are members of Clan Armstrong.  That is on my
grandpa's side.  Now my grandma's side is Irish.

My brother is named Connor the Siamese if you please.  My Ma's name is
Margaret, my grandpa's name was Harold.  When my ancestor's got kicked
out of Scotland for being too rowdy, they had to go to Ulster.  Then
they came here and helped settle this country.

Now we have lots of tartan ( I wear the ancient Armstrong tarton myself),
and clan stuff here.  I keep my loose change in my sporran.  And I
certainly like a pint now and then.  You have to have a certain gene to
enjoy a good Guinness I think.  ;-)

I like hearing about my Celtic cousins.  But you know, my Ma told me when
she used to try and be funny here, she had a signature that stated you
had to have that same gene, the Celtic one, to understand certain types
of humor.  And if you couldn't, you just have to get a Celtic friend to
explain things to you.

Now for all you non-Celtic laddies and lassies, I will be glad to buy you
a pint and let you see how nice it is to be a Celt.

:::picking up pint and waving it around::::

MOran taing,

Misha the Magnificant

Not an expert, vet, internet addicted, speaking for anyone else, or even
human. Just a ferret thank you.

Life, the Universe and Ferrets
http://www.margaretmerchant.net

Ferrets United