From:
Pat Ball <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Mon, 12 Sep 1994 07:35:30 -0400
I would like to get information and registration forms for the New York show.
Registration forms can be sent to:

Pat Ball
4811 Rockford Drive
Hyattsville, Maryland  20784

I heard that the show would be in New York City.  However, I also believe
Ferrets are not legal in New York City.  This seems like a
contradiction?  Can somebody please set me straight on this.  Thanks,
your help is appreciated.  Pat...and children, Princess, Lucci, El Senor,
Xcaret (pronounced "ish-caret"), and Cherokee.