From:
Deva Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 2010 07:11:45 -0800
I turned on the computer at 6 am (Pacific time) and there were more
than a dozen responses for special shelter Moms and Pops who you
thought deserve a Christmas basket of human and ferret goodies. I
was planning on sending out half a dozen baskets but I will send
out a dozen. There are just so many deserving people out there.

Some of their stories make my eyes water, one even has the name of
their road 'Empty Song Road' and that made my eyes water too.

If everyone could pick a shelter and send even a Christmas card and
tell them how important they are and how we see all that they sacrifice
for the little homeless ferrets, that would mean so much. If you can
spare a dollar or more, enclose it or a gift card and they can put it
towards food or Vet bills. One dollar isn't much but when lots of
people send them, then it adds up to paid Vet bills and bags of food.

It is the time of giving. Instead of having a Christmas this year, I am
going to make baskets and send to shelters. This is the best Christmas
present I can give myself.

Deva