From:
Suni Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Aug 1999 18:57:04 EDT
Hi all!  We wanted to thank those of you that contributed to our Totally
Ferret Food Fund to cover the cost of shipping for the $1200 worth of TF
that was donated to us by Performance Foods.  We are still short $150 and
would greatly appreciate any further contributions.

In addition, we have had a "Halo" Beanie Baby Bear (the white one with
wings and a halo) donated to our shelter to raffle off at $1 per
chance/ticket.  We will run the raffle for one month starting today and
will draw the winning number September 1st and then announce the winner on
the FML, at which time the donator of the bear will mail it certified to
the winning number.

If this works well we have had many, many other offers of Beanies for
donation (75 different beanies) and will raffle them off as well, or,
depending on what you all think, send one to anyone sending in a donation
of $50 or more......Most are retired beanies, including the bears.  Anyhow,
any comments or suggestions are welcomed as this is our first shot at this
idea, so...let us know what you think.

Sincerely,

SunFerret Shelter & RESCUE