From:
Brenda Batke-Hirschma <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Dec 1994 09:24:38 EST
Hi all,

As a new subscriber, allow me to introduce my two fuzzies, Mr. Fib and Schmeed,
m & f respectively. I recently moved to Holland, where ferrets *are not* common
pets, so it's a real pleasure to be able to communicate with other ferret
caretakers via CServe.

I'm interested in purchasing some ferret stuffed toys (have been looking for
them for ages), but cannot call the 1-800 numbers (listed in the last couple of
FML's) from outside North America. Does anyone have a snail-mail address I can
write to to order toys and t-shirts?

Another topic: A few months ago, Mr. Fib chipped his tooth (fang!). Because it
was a very, very small chip, I didn't take him to the vet. Now the tooth has
turned a rather interesting shade of brown and the vet is on vacation! I'm
beginning to worry - will he lose the tooth?
I've checked the tooth and surrounding areas - the gums seem fine and the tooth
is still (whew!) firmly implanted. Can anyone offer me advice on what to do now?
The vet won't be back until January and his alternate staff don't have *any*
experience with ferrets. The last person Fib wants to meet is the Tooth Fairy
<g>.

Thanks from Brenda, Mr. Fib and Schmeed