Date:
Sun, 18 Feb 2007 04:41:03 EST
I recently read the article posted about a breeder by the name of Doug.
You know what I do not understand? Why is it not as punishable by law,
for people to hurt animals as it is for hurting people? Why? I do not
understand how the government or law enforcement cannot step up and
persecute these people and send them to jail for a very long time for
the cruelty they inflict on these poor defenseless animals. I do not
know of this breeder. Anytime anyone hurts an animal, it hurts my
heart. When I was younger, I was abused in many ways. Horrible ways.
Animals were always there for me. Esp. when people were not. I honestly
believe that animals are far above us humans. They love no matter what,
they do not judge, they are constantly there for you, they bring you
up when you're down, they lick your tears. This has been my experience
with them in my life.

This just makes me so sick and angry that this man is doing this to
these animals. Why can't he be arrested right now? Why can't the
ferrets be rescued right now? I do not understand why someone cannot
step in and say, hey this guy is doing something seriously wrong. He
doesn't deserve any money at all! Why isn't this getting media's
attention right now? 8 ferrets to a tiny cage? Babies breeding and
freezing? What's wrong with this man!?! This is so disgusting. I am
completely outraged and sickened by this. I'm going to pray long and
hard for this. I just do not understand how the world can be so cruel
sometimes. How much is he asking for them? He should be fined, sent to
jail, and housed in the exact same conditions he gave these beautiful
ferrets. I'm sorry to get so upset, things like this are more the
reason why I want to start an animal rescue. Been saving for years. I
honestly think the cruelty that is given to animals by humans, should
be given back to them by our courts. Exact same punishment they gave
them. That's how I've always thought. I'm praying for them and will
help any way I can.

Gina