From:
WinterWolf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Mar 1998 14:30:55 -0800
Hi all,
My fert don't look too healthy.); She's been having green, slimy stools all
day.  We go to the vet's on thursday, but I don't know if I should bring her
in now, or wait.  Her eye's are a little glassy, and she has not eaten much
today.  Help!!!  What's wrong with my baby?  I'm checking the Ferret FAQ as
well, and everywhere else I can think of, but any help or suggestions of
where to look or what it might be are most welcome.  I also checked her
toys(to see if maybe she swollowed a chunk of one) but they are all cloth,
and all still in good condition(no bits missing, etc.) I remember reading
about something along these lines on the FML a while back......Oh, well, I'm
probably overreacting, but I just want to make sure she's ok...

Thanks for letting me overreact
Monique
Woozle ("MY foot")