From:
Ferrets at Heart -- Ask A Ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Nov 2011 19:37:21 -0500
Stuff a ferret's stocking with Ferrets at Heart brand bedding, while
supporting our ferret shelter! Our store currently offers 12 items at
$20 or less! -- ferret t-shirts; Care Bear beds and sacks; Jungle
Babies beds, toys, floor sacks; Frolicking Frog floor sack; Leopard
Safari hammocks; Indian Stripe hammock, sack, and blanket; jingle
plush toys that are shaped like letters and spell out F-E-R-R-E-T;
+++ If you have a few dollars more, check out our complete bedding sets
to outfit an entire cage, tunnels with matching floor sacks, and so
much more! Some items feature free shipping! Pay safely through PayPal!

Check out Our Blog for updates on the Weasel Hoard; you can read
about their backgrounds on the Meet the Ferrets page. Winter and Rhys
have recovered beautifully from their recent surgeries. Winter is
living with Rhys and Mandie at the moment, until he is fit enough to
roughhouse with the other ferrets (He is used to being out 24/7 with
all the various groups). Mandie is perky, still fluffy six months
after her adrenal surgery. Macy has only bitten me once in ten days!
Charlie's blood sugar isn't high enough yet, so we are upping his Pred.
Holly refuses to donate blood for the meter to read. Pepper is fat and
dooks like a demented machinegun. Templeton keeps rearranging all of
Holly's toys! See our website for picts and more details.

With respect,

Lori of Ferrets at Heart
Huron, Ohio
(419)433-6016
http://ferretsatheart.com/

 .and Rhys, Mandie, Winter, Pepper,
Macy, Holly, Charlie, & Templeton

Visit our webstore for high-quality fashionable ferret bedding:
<http://ferretsatheart.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=47&Itemid=58>