From:
Lisa Goggins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 08:48:11 EST
I have problems! My ferret Otis is being mean! He is a male ferret and this
is what he does. He mounts clara my female ferret (he is fixed) and grabs her
ear and wont let go! She makes those gross hissing noises and then this other
squealing noise I cant even explain how bad that sounds. He does this All the
time! Especially at night as I fall asleep and yes, before I wake up in the
morning. Point is, I cant sleep and it takes me 5 min. to dislodge him from
her ear. Poor clara, just lets him do this. Please help, I am to the point I
want to kill him (not really). He does not react to bitter sprays!
Lisa