From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 2004 20:35:56 -0800
The Ferrets of the FML 2005 Calendar is ready!  Information on how you
can order this wonderful calendar is below.

I want to take a moment to thank everyone who entered pictures into
this year's contest!  It's so hard to pick just 12 pictures to go in
the calendar because they are all winners!!

To see these great pictures, you can go to:
http://www.geocities.com/imdella/fml-calendar.html

To see the winning photos, you have to buy the calendar!

Thank you to everyone who supported this project:

To the people who took the time to enter their photos, to the Ladies of
Support Our Shelters for doing the difficult task of picking the winners,
to Kat Parsons for setting up the page to display all the runner-up
pictures, to the people who support this special project by purchasing
the calendar and especially to Sharon Bearden for designing such a great
calendar...and for putting up with me!  You guys have no idea how much
she has to put up with from me...and she does it with a smile!  Bless
her...and bless you all!

Calendars are $16.00 each plus $2.50 First Class Postage.  (There is
additional postage for more than one calendar.  Let me know how many
you want and I will calculate it for you!)

You can send a check made out to Judy Cooke to:

Judy Cooke
851 Burnt Pond Road
Ostrander, Oh 43061

And this year, I will accept paypal to:

Please put in the subject line: SOS Calendar

Remember, all profit from the sale of this calender goes to Support Our
Shelters - so buy 2!  Last year we raised over $800.00!

Thanks!

Judy Cooke
Support Our Shelters