From:
"Weiss, Donna" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 May 2012 14:43:26 +0000
Two defendants. One is a foreigner and the other No hablo ingles. I can
see where that might cause problems. Unless Wolfy can come up with a
Pro Bono, multi-national, multi-lingual lawyer. Then Ardith comes along
(much TOO late) and starts talking about DNA. That's another problem.
The DNA went down the drain.

Really, Selina, I was NOT trying to inflict pain and suffering on my
poor family. I was actually doing it for YOU. Can't you sell a really
nice pattern on a knitting site? I was trying to get for you some extra
drachmas or rubles or pesos (or whatever it is you people up there at
the North Pole use for currency) and also hoping my niece would buy
your pattern and make my Christmas gift a chess game for my own ferrets
(Sev-vy, Ehrich, and Merlyn are not enough to make up two teams, but we
would figure something out).

So here I am, no chess game, no remaining laundry detergent, no
Depends .... and wondering if I have any friends.

All we ever really asked for was a polite and sincere apology. How hard
is that? It really never was about the money.

Actually, at this point, I would be happy with just knowing.....Who won
the chess game?

Donna