Date:
Mon, 9 May 2011 19:39:29 -0700
I've previously sold this CD single to benefit Little Dudes Ferret
Ranch, which is no longer in operation. I think I still have a box of
about 50 CD s and since I've long since taken back the $1.99 it costs
me to make the full $10 of each CD sold would be given to Washington
Ferret Rescue to help them with medical bills and whatever else they
need after this horrible distemper outbreak.

To order go to http://www.ferretocious.com/littlestar.html
If you do not have PayPal then send a check payable to Washington
Ferret Rescue to my address:

Laura Holland
3928 Friday Ave
Everett, WA  98201

I also have "Ferret Wrestling Federation" t-shirts and other ferrety
items at Cafe Press and anything I make on those will be donated as
well:

http://tinyurl.com/3b8ztg5
[Facebook or CafePress account required to view above link. BIG]