Date:
Fri, 21 Dec 2007 12:10:41 EST
All of my babies now have Santas -- even the ones that have not made
it to the tree yet! I got an awesome email wanting to know how many
DMK babes I have and she took on all of them!! So now everyone has a
Santa -- I'm not sure about Killer - his pix and the DMK babes I sent
has not made it to the tree yet but there are people out there who are
soooo sweet to take on this job of running the tree and those that are
helping the ones that are on the tree!! Also my Jenna and Scarlett also
have Santa! I am so excited about the Santas and my fuzzies are going
to be so excited!! I was also told that the gifts won't be here by
Christmas Day and that is OK with me!! I know that they will be here
after then and I love to extend holidays and fun days --

Merry Christmas to all of you and Happy New year!!

AND Way to go for the 20th Anniversary!!

AND Sukie take care of you!! Will be saying a  prayer!

Hugs,
Nancy in Louisiana