From:
Tom Cohee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Oct 1995 17:13:46 -0400
HI,
Well this ferret math doesn't take long to get started. I have always liked
the little Fuzzies ever sence I first meet one, it belonged to a couple that
were truck drivers.

They traveled all over the country just being careful in the areas that the
law makers are still ignorant, this was about 5 years ago. They didn't even
have a house they lived in the truck and they all got along great! Thats all
it took I was hooked. Well MI. finally got the message that Ferrets are a
GREAT pet and leagelized them so I finally got one a couple weeks ago a 10
week old sable We named her Poco ( short for Pocahontas) and just love her
and enjoy having the addition  to our family. Today we just got our second
(ferret math in progress) he's a 10 month sable named Cujo with a great
personality like Poco. They hit it off right away are are having a blast as
are we. I'd like to say THANKS to everyone that runs the FML and all the
other Fuzzy owners for all there help and info that helps getting new owners
going in the right direction.
                        TCS and family