From:
Michelle Matta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Jul 1998 16:30:14 -0400
--On Fri, Jul 10, 1998 4:00 AM -0400 Ronnie DiComo <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>But I think ferret play is often way too rough for cats.

Heh.  Tell that to my 12 week old kitten. :)  All 7 of my ferrets are
plotting to take this guy down - they say a picture is worth a thousand
words.

They're all at the stage where rough playtime only lasts 15-20 minutes and
then its nap time and psycho kitty wants to play NON-STOP, and his 7
teachers taught him to play rough like ferrets!  Now I think they're
regretting it.  He's a huge ferret who still thinks he's the size of the
ferrets and plays as rough as he did when he was their size - and pesters
them NON STOP!

- Mish

____MICHELLE Z. MATTA____
Desktop Support Consultant