From:
Rachel Ripley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jan 1999 16:40:12 -0500
A friend of mine got a ferret a few weeks ago.  They got a baby ferret.  I
haven't seen it, but we got updates from other friends.  They keep it in
a cage in the basement and don't even play with it.  We are trying to get
them to give it to us.  We would probaly need to find it another home.  We
have a pretty full apartment as it is, but I would keep her if I couldn't
find a good home.  Please keep this little ferret in your prayers.  I hope
to be getting an answer from them soon.  I feel so bad for him.  :-(

Rachel and the Gang