From:
Danielle Frye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Jun 2001 11:47:35 -0700
Hey all you Woody Allen fans, there is new movie coming out called "Curse
of the Jade Scorpion" starring Helen Hunt and Woody Allen.  I saw the
previews and one scene depicted Helen Hunt saying to Woody Allen "you
wormy little ferret."  Usually I ignore previews but this one grabbed my
attention.

My ferrets are very annoyed that anyone would compare them or associate
them with Woody Allen or call ferrets "wormy".

Time to go...I see another pair of Daddy's dirty socks drifting by.