Date:
Thu, 26 Feb 2004 22:45:18 EST
Hello FMLer's,

Condolonces to those that have lost babies, and prayers for those who may
have sick ones.

My husband and I are in our 3rd. annual raffle.  Each year I usually
pick 2 shelters (1 dog and cat, 1 ferret).  This year we have chosen to
just help Jean.  This is also the first time I have put our Raffle up on
the web or posted it in the FML, so this part will be new to me.  Anyhow,
more about the raffle.......The prizes are all non-ferret related.  We do
the most selling of tickets at the NHRA Races here in Phoenix, AZ.  So
all of our prizes are testosterone charged (no offense ladies).  I was
able to put the prize flyer and info sheet in yahoo.  Here is the web
address.....

http://www.geocities.com/flyingfuzzies/helpsavejean.htm
If you can't bring the page up or have any questions, please contact me
at [log in to unmask] If you know anyone that loves tools, tool boxes
let them in on this.  I will only be able to take ticket orders till
about noon my time on Saturday March 6, 2004.  I work the Craftsman
trailer as well as help sell tickets for our raffle.

A big Thanks to all of those that have picked in and helped Jean so far.

Janet Sims