From:
David Rosner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Sep 1996 13:17:14 -0400

Q- How is Nature Fresh Litter from PetSmart?

A- Great!!  After trying many other kinds of litter, I discovered recycled
litter.  After not being able to find it though, it turned up at PetSmart.
I've been using it for a few years now and its the best.  Not dusty, they
don't chew on it, and it absorbs and scoops up real easy.  Oh yeah, it CHEAP
and is recycled.  I think if you try it, you will swear by it.  I often pray
that PetSmart doesn't go out of business, because I can't find it elsewhere.
One of the popular ferret catologs has it, Ferret Outfitters, but they are
really expensive.

Enjoy!  Dave ([log in to unmask])