From:
Rose German <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Feb 2006 23:00:26 -0500
We are purchasing our Lupron order this week and hope to raise funds
to help us pay for fees.  We currently have 6 former rescue ferrets in
need of Lupron and we ask you to take a look at our great selection of
Beautifully Handcrafted Bedding sets listed on Ebay and i am adding more
daily.  Our Bedding is made in a Pet Free Building and Custom Orders are
always welcome.

Please take a look and see why people are Raving about our Stuff in our
Ebay Feedback.

multi piece sets:
9 pc UNDER THE SEA Ferret Bedding hammock bed
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7741719255

5 Pc DRAGONS FOR LOVE Ferret bedding hammock
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7742113868

Ferret Bedding 6pc FLAMES DRAGONS RED padded bed
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7742332997

6 pc PURPLE BUTTERFLY Ferret Bedding hammock
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7742523751

5 pc PURPLE GREEN PLAID Ferret Bedding hammock
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7742772340

6 pc PURPLE GREENPLAID Ferret Bedding hammock
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7743134634

6 pc HEARTS FOR MY LOVE Ferret Bedding hammock
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7743183830

7 pc IN THE CARDS Ferret Bedding hammock bed
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7743186399

Thank you so much, Rose and the Gang of Fuzzies @ LFFR

www.stores.ebay.com/littlefeetferretretreatbedding
www.littlefeetferretbedding.com/