From:
Lisa Oestereich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jan 2013 14:35:47 +0000
A few days ago I signed the White House petition that's going around.
It says it requires 25,000 signatures.
Today, I saw an article entitled:
"White House Raises Petition Threshold from 25K to 100K Signatures".

"The White House is making it more difficult for groups of citizens
to petition the government.

Yesterday, they announced that they're raising the signature threshold
for responding to petitions from 25,000 to over 100,000 signatures
within 30 days."
<http://www.activistpost.com/2013/01/white-house-raises-petition-threshold.html>

I don't know who initiated the petition or how to get in touch with
them, so I'm posting here in hopes they see it.

Lisa O.