From:
Judith White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 May 1999 16:42:13 -0500
Tara, I'm happy to apologize for my reaction to your post about Reece's
accident.  I'm happy to do it because you DID take her to the vet first
thing in the morning.  If you had said how soon you took her, I would not
have had the reaction I did.  So I do genuinely apologize.

I don't know how new you are to the list, but you may begin to notice
people who let their ferrets go for days, not just hours, before they take
them to a vet.  Unfortunately, I read your post when my own frustration
level was rather high.  I'm sorry to have contributed to how badly you
already felt.  One of my two original girls has had two accidents for
which I feel responsible.  She's still slightly stiff at times, and I do
know how you felt.