From:
Sonia Figueroa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 1999 11:46:52 -0400
Hello everyone!!  This is the first time that I decided to write in.  I am
the new, proud owner of a 7 and 1/2 week old cinnamon, ruby-eyed male.  I
can't get over how happy he has made me.  I am constantly running to get
home to see my Boobers!!!  Because I have never care for anything remotely
close to a ferret I have many questions.  Most important: 1- When is the
appropriate time to bathe him?  The person at the pet store said I had to
wait two weeks after I purchased him (I have another 5 days to go!).

2- When should I take him to the vet for his shots?  He was innoculated
before purchase, but I have to take him for his adults shots.

3 - Does anyone know of a good ferret vet in New York City?

Thanks for your help!

Sonia Figueroa