From:
Steven Hirzel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2001 05:37:48 EDT
Hello my name is steve and i have 2 ferrets that I just love to death.  I
am fairly new owner, have had only about 6 months and am enjoying it but
have tried to train them to poop in their litter box in their cage.  They
tend to go potty where they are suppose to but frequently I will look over
in one of the 3 corners of the house they go in and sure enough there is
ferret poop.  When i catch them i tell them they arent supose to go there
and show them where they are supose to go and then put them in time out in
their cage for like 5 min.  Its been 6 mo.  now and i still see more poop
in the corners of the living room than in their litter.  Does anyone have
any advice for me that would help?  I would greatly appreciate it. = )