From:
Carol Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Nov 2009 13:00:18 -0800
Though you all could use some good news and humor

Took missy to vet yesterday, and other than being blind, having
insulinoma, being adreanal with pred belly, and needs help cleaning
herself, I use a warm wash cloth, she got a great report.

Weighed in at 2.4 pounds, gave the vet some problems with ear cleaning
and nail trimming, so she had to have the tech help her, heehee.

Dr. Jen asked me if she ate good, well, I said, she get's up, has her 3
drops of pred in baby food, some chicken gravey, cereal and milk then
for dessert heads for the treat dish. She does this 3 times a day. She
giggled and agreed she is not ready for the Rainbow Bridge.

Missy also chases BG (the boy) down the hall, he does have to go slower
for her, but I think he knows and lets her. He is like a "guide ferret"
to her.

Happy early Turkey Day, dook dook dook dook

Carol in Oregon
Princess, Missy, BG, Panda