From:
Rebecca Coleman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Aug 1996 17:15:27 +0100
Hello all,
So I get home last night from a VERY bad day at work, totally exhausted and
my SO greets me with a big smile and the announcement that he has a little
present for me.  He tells me that he was walking around the apartment
barefoot and he stepped on something sharp (luckily he wasn't cut or
anything).  Well when he looked at the bottom of his foot he saw a teeny
tiny tooth stuck in it.  Monkey's baby tooth had fallen out and he found it!
I was really excited (okay so you might think it's silly to be so excited
about a tooth).

Tomorrow I would have vacuumed and never seen it.  I have never found a baby
tooth off of any of my other animals so I put it in a tiny plastic ziplock
and added it to my keepsake collection.  It is the most adorable thing I
have ever seen!  Monkey was happy too because she got a raisin from the
toothfairy.

Talk to you all later,

Rebecca
Jitterbug (I don't see what the big deal is, Mom.  I lost all my baby teeth
           ages ago.  Hey, what a minute - you owe me a lot of raisins!)
Monkey (Why are you yelling at Mom?  The TOOTHFAIRY gave me the raisins.)