From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Sep 2004 12:24:47 EDT
Greetings and Salutations my ferret love puppets.  I'm calling out for
all clans of the highland ferrets from the Land O' Futzles forth.  I'm
requesting that if any warring clans (McFutzles, Gypsies, Clan War
Weasils, etc) have copies of the first tangent story on the FML, to email
me with what they have privately -- even if they only have parts of the
story.  For those of you who are completely baffled by this call, I'll
explain.

Onnnnnnnnnce upon a time on the FML, certain parties started posting very
silly, but creative posts about their ferret groups being warring clans.
It soon started to spin into a story.  Then, one of the main characters
sadly died.  The story ceased for six months or so.  Remarkably, the
Ghost of McKraken the ferret who passed away, made an appearance and
gave out a warning that the clans were beginning to war again.  The story
from that point was well underway.  It was filled with magic, swords,
castles, clans of ferrets, The Sukie Creature (Suuuuuuuuuuuuke, Suke,
Suke, Sukiiiiiiie, I believe is what called her forth from the bogs), a
forbidden marriage, and much more.  I collect certain stories, etc, from
the FML.  I do have this one, but it is missing the first posts before
McKrackin died.  I am unsure if I have all of the posts once it picked
up again.  So if you help me, and if I feel that I have the bulk of the
story, what I'll do is post it in parts on the FML.

I'll prepare you.  The story is long, has a complex story line as well
as possibly too many characters, but hey... it was our first one!  Many,
many people contributed which made it very unique.  It is filled with
things that you can read between the lines, which also makes it fun ...
especially if you are familiar with any of the posters.  So if anyone
can help, please email me. :)

The Oracle
http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com