Date:
Wed, 16 May 2001 19:25:56 -0400
Hello all!  I currently have a one year old butterscotch male MF ferret for
adoption!  He was given to me through the vet clinic that I work for.  I
was planning to keep him, but he hates dogs and attacks mine constantly.
He also doesn't get along with my alpha male ferret.  He gets along great
with my other ferrets and needs to go to a home with other ferrets.  He
probably needs to go to a home without small children since he likes to nip
when he gets excited!!!  Moose is up to date on shots, fixed and descented.
Moose is very good with people and is a high energy ferret who needs lots
of attention.  Unfortunately he doesn't come with any supplies since none
came with him (he was given to me in a 1 foot cubed cage!!!).  If you are
interested in Moose, please email me or call me at 540-553-2112.  Just
leave a message if noone answers the phone and we'll call you back asap.

Thanks!!!

Kim Sharp