From:
Apryl Keniston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Mar 1998 16:34:32 -0500
OK, here goes.  To all of you Sherlock Holmes "wannabees" or anyone who
really does actually KNOW, I'm kinda embarrassed.  Guess when you're looking
for something, you should really look HARD.  I've found tattoos on my boys.
Actually, I noticed them on 3 babies at the same store I bought the boys
from, but didn't really THINK about it (sometimes it just takes awhile to
sink in) until I read an e-mail someone sent me from my earlier post.  They
talked about a hot-pink tattoo, I thought that might be harder to see, so I
just went and looked again, and lo-and-behold, a LOT farther down in the ear
there's an 'X'.  Checked out the other boy and guess what!  He has it too.
That's when I remembered the mark on the new babies.  Now, does anyone out
there know what breeder uses an 'X' in the right ear to mark their babies.
I'll really appreciate the answer.  Thanks!