From:
Courtney E Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jul 1995 13:32:38 -0500
Hi everyone,

I would first like to say that I have enjoyed the delightful stories that
I have read the few weeks that I have been reading.

I have a 5 month old baby-brain named Robbie.  He lives in a cage but
gets to run around most of the time.  Now he has a special corner that he
likes to poop in so I just keep paper there and change it when needed.
In a few weeks I will be moving to a new apartment and I would like to
train him to a litter box.  Is it too late to train him?  If not, should
I  start training him now or would it be a waste of time because he will
have to get familiar with it all over again anyway?  I am really confused!

Also, Robbie has started this new thing of licking my feet, the back of
my knee, and the inside of my elbow.  Is there any particular reason for
this?

Thanks,

Courtney & Robbie