From:
John McBride <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jun 1997 19:27:19 -0400

Hi there,

I just found the best leashes for ferrets.  They are actually made for small
animals but they are H harnesses that buckles around the neck and then under
the arms.  They come in 8 inch - 20 inch in length.  I found that they work
better then the ferrets harness and leash sets.  And they run 3.49 for
harness and 3.89 for 6 ft leash .  ( thats about $8 instead of $15) when you
have 4 ferrets every little bit i can save helps.My ferrets don't seem to
mind them as much as the smaller ferret made ones.

O.k. I have tried all ferret foods except totally ferret and they refused
them all so i went to the store and bought Max, Iams, Natures choice,
Authority and they all have better ingreidients then the ferret foods(more
meats less corn) but i wanted something better.  Then I found this food
called Eukanuba cat food.It has 34% crude protien 21% crude fat 2.5% fiber .
The first ingredients are: lamb,beef liver,chicken by-products,rice flour,
fish meal,animal fat,dried beef pulp,dried egg product.  Does this sound
like a good food to you?  I am trying to provide the best for my fuzz
babies.( by the way all 3 boys weigh 3 lbs and the girl is almost 2 lbs.
they are all under 1 year)so i know they are very healthy on the kitten
foods i had them on,but this is a cat food that sounded relly good to me .
PLEASE any feed back would be greatly appreciated.

And at last, I found a company that makes ferret checks !  They will even
make checks from one f your photos.  Isn't that neat.  I ordered mine
already, and i cant wait to get them.  I saw the add in a modern ferret
magazine.  There are 5 different ferret designs.

Sherri
Nosey,Trouble, Rebel,and Bandit