From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 10:23:27 -0500
Yes we have used this and many other remedies at Ferret Wise.  Bach's is
a standard for stress kids.  It has been beneficial in reducing the shock
of transition especially in the abuse admits.

One tip on using alcohol tinctures etc.  Boil up some water take 1/2 tsp
and add the drops of remedy to it- then use syringe to pull up water &
remedy and administer.

WHAT THIS DOES is to evaporate the alcohol so your pet gets the effect
of the remedy and no effect of the alcohol which can be important with
liver conditions!  I have been given these instructions by the remedy
manufacturers who report no decrease of effectiveness of the remedy will
occur if done at time of administration.

ALicia
at Ferret Wise
www.ferretwise.org