Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 2008 19:21:03 -0400
WOW! As one of many fine bedding makers -Yesterdays post about:
"Deadly Bedding... You probably have some in your cages right now!"
REALLY CAUGHT MY EYE!

Thank you Cheryl for sharing your experience..

It's not anyone's Bedding itself that may pose danger but it can be the
devices used to secure bedding to cages that is referred to. Carabiner
rings & standard shower hooks both have the ability to catch body parts
due to the open areas.

In over a decade of ferret fellowship & shower hooks, we have not had
any accidents involving hooks- but there seems to be a possibility in
both shower hook & carabiner rings to catch a arm, leg, head and the
like as Ferrets are curious creatures.Shower hooks should always be
hung with the smaller end away from the bedding.

For anyone that has any problem with either hook-you can ask your
bedding supplier if they can make your bedding with sewn in straps &
clips which we provide as an option in Custom Ordering..

For those who prefer Carabiners there is also a store that sells Mini &
larger Carabiners in many colors called STRAPWORKS on the internet.

http://www.strapworks.com/Metal_Snap_Link_p/msl.htm

There is also a great possible danger with Ferret (FN) cages where the
shelf meets the ramp that I have heard many stories of injuries, so we
manufacture beautiful shelf & ramp covers to help ferret parents to
avoid that possibility.

Danger can exist averywhere so we must try to monitor & use caution
with any product.

Rose

www.littlefeetferretbedding.com
Handcrafting Fine Quality Choice Bedding Products since 2001

Ebay sales available now:
http://www.stores.ebay.com/littlefeetferretretreatbedding

www.littlefeetferretbedding.com