From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Jan 2002 11:30:37 EST
>all 6 inside animals fight over who gets to lay on it.  Something about
>yarn, they love

Isn't that funny?!  We have that here with ours.  Scott will throw his
afghan down and the ferrets don't all swarm to tunnel through it or to
play, but to lay on it.  They all want to lay their heads down on it and
"feel" it.  They don't do this to such an extreme with other blankets,
etc.  :) I take it from your post this is not species specific.  lol.
Well, I can't keep Scott off it so I know its true with humans too anyway.

Wolfy

Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/
for information on ferret deafness: