Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 2010 17:52:49 -0400
No doubt, Marylou Zarbock is the darling of the ferret world! It's
unfathomable to think about what she has done for ferrets. If you
ever get to attend a ferret symposium and she is there? Do yourself a
massive favor and give yourself a treat. Walk up to her and say hello.
I promise you will be greeted by the sweetest smile you've ever seen.
Yup yup yup.

Anyway, about the great link Sukie gave us... I love the videos on the
SmallAnimalChannel. I am an absolute YouTube freak. I spend a lot of
time on the site watching movies as well as contributing to to the site
with my own. I'm really daring and open minded. And I don't think there
is anything I won't "try" (to watch). Anything but ... ferret videos.
Why? Because unlike some other pet videos on YouTube, for some weird
reason, there are a lot of disturbing ferret videos there. I cannot
just blindly click on them and enjoy a sweet movie. I have seen too
many sad situations of mishandling, poor care, and even abuse regarding
pet ferrets on video. So I've completely stopped watching them unless
a ferret friend refers me to one. But I can safely browse and watch as
many ferret videos as i want on the small animal channel site and have
peace of mind.

<http://www.smallanimalchannel.com/critter-videos/video-search.aspx?Index=4>

Wolfy

ps, while you're there watching vids, click on Ferrets Magazine and
look for Renee Down's favorite stories in the Buzz About Ferrets
column. She's obsessed with them you know. Just sayin'.