From:
Jill Brumley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Jul 2008 10:02:26 EDT
I noticed how hard Georgia was going at that food bowl! She was not
happy about it at all! Too funny. What does she eat? Raw diet? BFF
Chow? LOL. I also noticed that Peanut is starting to get his dark
points, and his mask is starting to show. Please, please send donations
so that they can continue the ferret cam! It has become a hit at home
and at work. People who have never seen ferrets, wild or domesticated
are fascinated by it.

I also noticed the cam in a different position. I wonder if that was on
purpose? Does anyone know when we should expect Peanuts eyes to open?

Cheers,
Jill and the Paws to the Wall Gang