From:
Marian Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Dec 2003 07:26:53 -0800
I am having problems with 2 of my cats stalking my ferrets.  At this
point I only let 1 cat in the house at a time when my babies are out.
It's easier to keep an eye on them that way.  I usually end up putting
all the cats outside though.  Since it's getting colder outside, I hate
doing this though.  I can't separate them by putting the cats in a
separate room because the ferrets have free rein of the house.  (I've
tried to keep them out of certain rooms but found it impossible.)  Does
anyone have any other ideas I can try?

Also, just a warning.  My little Princess is so tiny that she got through
a 1" hole behind the washing machine yesterday.  We had to take the front
off the washing machine to rescue her.  We also put duct tape over that
hole so she can't do it again.  I thought everyone might want to remember
to check behind the washer and dryer when ferret-proofing.

Marian Sue, JoJo, Nomad & Princess